When you need a wetting agent that works reliably, 3M™ Transbond™ XT Primer is the preferred choice.
The special viscosity of the Transbond XT adhesive prevents the adhesive from running down and the bracket from sliding on the tooth, thus saving costs and material. The capsules from 3M Unitek, which contain the adhesive, and the associated dispenser gun enable easy and targeted application. The adhesive is also available in a syringe. But the best thing is the fast curing of Transbond XT adhesive. It enables you to ligate the archwire directly afterwards, thus saving valuable time.
- Only a thin, even film is needed per tooth
- Serves as a wetting agent
- Direct development of the adhesive force enables ligation immediately after curing
- Efficient, time-saving bonding and rebonding of ceramic and metal brackets
- The use of pre-filled syringes or capsules reduces excess material